martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

.


Tell me what you wanna know about my bleeding fucking heart.
I'll pass all your tests, I've learned to lie from the best.
Life is a fight.
They never really listen cause they never fucking cared.
The way I feel inside they could never fucking hear.
All they wanna know about is your insurance card.
The pain I've kept inside just made me fucking strong.
I never found a place I felt I fit,
I never met someone who gave a shit
But I believe in what we fucking got.
Now we have a chance to set it off.



_________________

Por la mierda, te extraño un montón u,u

1 comentario:

  1. yo igual te extraño un monton u,uven a verme ctm ;D
    me gsta esa cnacion weon, pero es tna llena de mierda xdd te senti mal? si es asi llamame y hablamos, si no es asi, llamame y hablamos xd


    ilyalot :) saludos al gatito-sin-nombre

    ResponderEliminar