miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

.



How can't you remember my name?
You never gave a shit. You are the maggots I never forget.
Say your 'forever's' and 'never forget' . I tried for so long.
Trust me. I fucking tried.
Riot! You're such a fucking riot!
Just walk away bitch, before I drop you.
A life for a life, An eye for an eye.
I can't pretend that you're just like me.
A life for a life, An eye for an eye.
We'll leave the world blind and keep pretending.


______________

I'll wear a smile when you stab me in the back, baby.

1 comentario:

  1. i cannot sleep... i cannot dream tonight.


    puta ( no que eres puta xd si no que puta que blablabla xd), te extraño D; ILY! <3 nose wn, sorry por no estar ahi u,u te juro weon u,u perdon. y ILY de nuevo y quizas por siempre. quien sabe, quizas no es tanto tiempo despues de todo.

    ResponderEliminar